Things are well here. We have had a quiet day at the guesthouse letting the kids get to know us and the same for us. We are getting a little stir crazy at the minute though:))!! Life is definately different with a 5 year old and toddler!! Tatem Mesay took a three-hour nap today and then we have been outside playing balls and bubbles. Zoey Abebu LOVES having a "pappa" (as she calls Wade) in her life, I think she has been missing one for a very long time. She has some jealousy issues every time Wade tries to spend anytime with Tatem Mesay so we will definately have our struggles when we get home with all 5 I believe! God will equip us I know but at the moment I am just wondering how Wade will spread himself! They are both adorable and definately warming up to us. We have seen lots of smiles from them both. Bryce is going to have a run for his money with Tatem at the table, Tatem loves his food and don't take it away or a pout and little tantrum will be next!!
I am going to have to cut this short I need to get back to relieve Wade right now. Sorry we have not been able to post pictures. The internet connection only seems to be working on the front desk computer and obviously our pictures aren't on this computer!! We had no power the whole day today and finally just came back on. Tomorrow (Wed.) is our embassy appointment and the Andersons are at their's right now. Thank you for your prayers that everything will go well.
Wade and Shonda Donels
wsdonels@msn.com
Wade Cell: 303.913.1432
Shonda Cell: 303.519.6525
Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web's latest sports videos.
Check it out.
1 comment:
Brody is so excited to have Tatem as his little buddy! And of course, we're all very anxious to meet both Tatem and Zoey. It sounds like things are going well. How's the weather there? It's been extremely cool here...60's...a nice break from the heat. Love, The Dinges family
Post a Comment