Sunday, August 2, 2009

We're Home!!!

This is a picture that was taken of the kids a couple of weeks ago for those of you who haven't seen any photos of them yet. Sorry that it's sideways but I just wanted to post one quick before I go to bed. Tomorrow I will post some from the trip. This is the first picture taken of the kids together before we went to bring them home last week.
Just a quick update to let you know that we made it home last night without any glitches in the travel plans! The kids endured the trip so well and slept great since they were stretched across both Wade and I. So they were rested and ready to go at 6 this morning and Wade and I are dragging today but tomorrow is a new day!! The kids seem to be doing well. The language barrier is a bit difficult with Zoey Abebu since we would like to know how she is feeling a bit more. Everything is so new and they are just trying to take it all in with somber faces. I know I need to post pictures we have had a little glitch with that but I am hoping to work it out tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay...we didn't get a chance to say goodbye in D.C. We thought we would see you again before our flight left. Thank you for sharing your journey with us, we can't wait to see you guys again!

K said...

Glad to know you are home! Congrats and Praise God. Can't wait to see pictures of your kids in their new home.

michelle said...

Shonda, welcome home! So happy for your new little ones to be right where God wants them, with you! Congratulations!