We had three coat hooks and cubbies and today we had the cubbies completed so there is a spot for all 5 kiddies to keep their coats, backpacks and sports equipment sorted. YEAH!!

Here are the empty spots for Zoey and Tatem
Next was the task of making room in closets so that Zoey and Faith can share a room and that Bryce and Tatem will share. To you this might not look like much but to us around here it is bliss! In Faith's closet we added shelves and two levels of rods to hang clothes. Bryce's closet also got two levels of rods too!!
Above is Tatem's closet space!
Above is Zoey's closet space!!
I didn't even know about these crazy, HUGE bags! My friend Karen loaned me some clothes for Zoey in bags like this. I ran off to Target to get some and I sorted all of the kid's clothes that will be passed on to Zoey and Tatem and sized them. Another job checked off of the list.
Aaaaahhhhhhh....Look at that sorted storage room. Another job I have been dreading and finally tackled.
I am a little late, but I wanted to add this picture is of the kids and I on Mother's Day!Dust is flying around here as we are getting ready for little Zoey and Tatem to come. Many of the weekend's tournament games were cancelled this weekend because of rain so we made the most of our time. We are busy getting Faith and Zoey's room ready. We sold Faith's furniture on Craig's list last week by trading her full bed in for two twin beds. Lynn and I painted Faith's room and I can't show you photos yet but we are working on decorating her room now. Faith is loving the chance to re-decorate. She likes to change her room as often as we all change toothbrushes!!
Two more weeks from today is court so we are busy getting ready. Thanks for all of your kind words, prayers, and thoughts.


2 comments:
Yesterday I cleaned out our pantry...more today! It feels good and while I like to think it passes the time, the days are crawling by :) Hang in there - we are sooooooo close!
WOW! Look at you go!:) Staying busy really helps as these days are just dragging on! BUT!!!! We're geting closer!
Kendell
Post a Comment