We have gotten so many emails, phone calls, and texts today. Thank you for all of your support and prayers. You don't realize how much that means to us. It has indeed been a very tough day here. Many of you have asked what to do and we continue to say please continue to pray. God can move mountains and he will help us to get Zoey and Tatem home soon.
We were told later today that Zoey did in fact have the testing done that the CDC requires for TB about 3 weeks ago. We are soooo thankful that the process of waiting for those test results has already started. We will need to wait 3-5 weeks for those results to come back. They also did say that she does not currently have a cough and she has had a good appetite. Once again that was good news. Praise God!! Her initial skin test for TB was negative but that test can be very inconclusive. For some reason the doctor did order the more thorough testing so he must suspect something.
Please walk along with us in prayer that Zoey would be healed and completely healthy, pray that court would pass for both Zoey and Tatem next Friday, and that we could bring them both home in July as anticipated.
Thanks so much! Wade, Shonda, Faith, Blake, and Bryce
Build A Stronger Family ... Read this!
9 years ago


2 comments:
Be of good courage and be assured of your prayers. We will be lifting your family up DAILY. Hang in there. The Lord is doing mighty things through your adoption, sometimes just not how we had planned it all.
Kerry
HI MOM,DAD,TATE AND ZOEY!!!
I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!IM SO GLAD EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL.I CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!!!THANKS FOR THE UPDATES...EVERY TIME I READ THEM I GET MORE AND MORE IMPATIENT TO SEE THEM!!!I CANT EVER SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT YOU ARE WITH THEM AND IM NOT!!!ITS SO CUTE HOW ZOEY CALLS DAD "PAPPA":D
YES,DAD,SPEED CAMP IS GOOD-WE HAVE TESTING ON FRIDAY SO HE SAID HES NOT GONNA WORK US AS HARD THIS WEEK...THATS A RELIEF!!! =)
TELL EVERYONE I SAID HI!!!
LOVE YOU ALL~
FAITH
XOXO
Post a Comment