Sunday, July 26, 2009

We are in Ethiopia!!! First attempt at posting to the blog!

It is 8am Monday morning in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.  We arrived safe and sound, slept well, and are getting ready to go pick up the two new Donels kids, Zoey Abebu and Tatem Mesay!  We are obviously very excited and will update the blog more later.
 
For those of you who know the Anderson's (Dusty and Quinn), they are doing great and are one floor above us at our guest house.  While we have not met their kids, Addison and Paul, we have heard them running around with tons of laughter coming from their bellies.  Obviously, this makes us all the more anxious to go and get Zoey and Tate!!!
 
A special HI and WE LOVE YOU TO FAITH, BLAKE AND BRYCE and of course Uncle Todd and Jennie!  We miss you guys very very much.
 
Love,
Wade and Shonda


Wade and Shonda Donels
wsdonels@msn.com
Wade Cell: 303.913.1432
Shonda Cell: 303.519.6525




Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web's latest sports videos. Check it out.

5 comments:

Karen Schelhaas said...

Oh, I'm DYING! I can't wait to see pictures WITH your children. Been praying for a smooth and glorious transition... love you both!!!!!

Kendell said...

Oh, I am SO excited!!! Can't wait to hear ALL about them and see pics of their sweet faces with their mommy and daddy!!!

Unknown said...

OMG! So excited for you all! I am just bursting at the seams and cant wait to see pics of you with them! Been thinking of you guys NON STOP!

Anonymous said...

Good Night Mom and Dad. I love you very much.

Love,
Bryce

I hope you are having fun, I cant wait until I see you zoey and tatem on saturday I love you

love,
blake

Julie said...

So glad you had a safe trip to Ethiopia! Tomorrow's the big day! We'll stay tuned to the blog for updates and (maybe)pictures. You continue to be in our daily prayers. Hugs to you both and to Zoey and Tatem....