Friday, August 7, 2009

Finally....Some Pictures

Blake meeting Tatem Mesay at the airport.

Mom happy to see Bryce at the airport!

First family photo after many, many hours of travel on August 1st, 2009 at Denver International Airport! Zoey and Tatem did awesome!

Faith and Zoey meeting for the 1st time!

Dad and Tatem Mesay at the orphanage (Sele Enat) right after we met Tatem. He was very shy and scared but warmed up to us quickly!

Mom and Zoey Abebu right after we met

First Photo right after we Wade and I met Zoey Abebu and Tatem Mesay on Gotcha Day, July 27th, 2009! This photo was taken at Sele Enat Orphanage in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia!

I realize that I promised to add photos for Monday and now it's Friday night!! This has been an exhausting week I tell ya! We are all working on adjustments around here and each day definitely has it's challenges. Thank you for all of the meals, phone calls and support. We really appreciate such great friends and family as we are settling in!

5 comments:

Kendell said...

Ohhh!!! The pics are wonderful! It is so good to see you all together as a family! Welcome home!

Sherry said...

I've been watching for pictures of the whole family! I needed to see the rest of the story...and will continue to follow the process of adjustment and family bonding. I hope you saw what I posted on mauriandsherry.com. So happy for ALL of you!

Jessica said...

LOVE them!! Can't wait to see you guys. We are so blessed to share your journey!

The Andersons said...

The pictures are wonderful - my heart aches a bit to see Sele Enat in the back ground. We'll be praying for your adjustments. I loved meeting your sweeties when we were there and I'm so happy they are home. j

K said...

Wow, such cute kids. Your family is beautiful. We can relate to all of the adjustments you go through as a family when more children arrive. God bless, maybe the beginning of school will help?