Thursday, July 23, 2009

NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!

God moved the mountain and I have been watching him move it these past two weeks and I can say God is AMAZING!!!! His power is AWESOME and I have never seen him more visible then he has been in the process the past two weeks!! Honestly I am in awe.

We just got results for both Zoey and Tatem. We have waited 10 weeks and both ZOEY AND TATEM ARE TB FREE!!! Praise God!!

We are leaving this Sat. and returning August 1st. I will update later but just wanted to get the word out since many of you are waiting for answers.

Your prayers have meant everything to us!

3 comments:

Kendell said...

WOOOHOOO!!!! This is truly amazing!!! We are so very happy for you guys!!! Cannot wait to see those kiddos at home once and for all!

Jen said...

PERFECT news Shonda! Now go get those babies!!

:-)
Jen

The Andersons said...

YEHAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy those sweeties are going home! Aberu is soooooooooooooo lovely and Mesay, oh man is he a cutie pie! those cheeks are very kissable!!!

I can't wait to see a picture of you all together.